This update thus covers developments of the last two weeks. In this document we provide an update on the
- Epidemiology of the corona virus disease.
- Comment on the new public health strategy unveiled this week by Government of India and then discuss the considerations going into the lifting of the lock-down and our position on it.
- We then present the weekly update of our four working groups looking at: access to essential technologies.
- Health system preparedness.
- Lockdown restrictions and concerns of rights and ethics.
- Crisis in livelihoods and government response to it.
To read the full weekly update- CLICK HERE